“There was a man hacking on the plane somewhere around China and so I believe it’s Chinese.”
Ain’t nothing like a fresh hair cut.
…. jerriel … why you keep doing this to me
Why you gotta be so cool?
Thank you beauties <3
Your hair is perfect
Students who still have a lot ahead of them. Students like me, who still have dreams, goals, and students who still aim for achievements. But because of this tragedy, it all faded away.
I bow and salute to the brave students who saved the lives of others and sacrificed themselves. They are heroes. They are people who deserves a lot better than awards. They deserve to be in Heaven, a place full of happiness and there will be no more sufferings. I also pray for the lives of the family and the people involved in this accident and specially the souls of these heroes.
I hope that the students who were saved by these mighty students will live their lives to the fullest, achieve their dreams and goals and love their family more. I also wish that they will live being inspired by the heroes who saved their lives. Please do so.
And for the captain, my middle finger salutes you. Live well. In guilt. Thank you.
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
1. Want your clothes to dry faster in the dryer? Throw in a clean towel—it’ll absorb extra water.
2. If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. That’s worth a smile.
3. To resize a photo for Instagram, tilt your phone sideways and screenshot it. It’ll fit perfectly without affecting the quality.
4. Eating bananas, pasta, almonds, grapes, oatmeal, chocolate, watermelon, orange juice, cornflakes, and tuna can help relieve stress.
5. Don’t let yourself be controlled by three things: people, money, or past experiences
They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
Our Black History Facts #1
Elijah McCoy (1843–1929) invented an oil-dripping cup for trains.
Fast Fact: Other inventors tried to copy McCoy’s oil-dripping cup. But none of the other cups worked as well as his, so customers started asking for “the real McCoy.” That’s where the expression comes from.